Monday, January 30, 2012

LAZY BAKING

Okay... it was one of those weekends.






One of those weekends where I don't leave the house except to go to Target and buy these cookies? 
Yes. 
One of those weekends.
I went to Target on a Saturday night. Bad idea. I do not recommend it because that is when everyone decides it is time to go to Target. Now, let me say this, I think of myself as a baking purist. I rarely, like hardly ever, use pre-made baking stuff. The rare occasion is for bake sales and... yeah bake sales. So these were simply and that apparently meant there are no chemicals and it was all natural stuff and I was excited. So I convinced my mother to buy them. So when I come home, I turn the oven to 350 and wait a little bit. Probably not long enough. But anyway, I opened the package and there were 12 nicely pre shaped cookie dough balls for me to just place on a cookie sheet. Zero effort makes me excited. So I put them in my probably not pre heated oven and waited 16 minutes like the package told me... in my defense they were slightly golden brown around the edges. So I take them off the cookie sheet too early and I immediately know they are not cooked enough. Oh well! I wait for them to cool a bit then pour a glass of milk and grab two mushy and warm cookies. And guess what, they taste like cookie dough. Not to be confused with actual cookie, but cookie dough. And chemicals. Oh well!
P.S. We would like to formally apologize for not posting for a week, and being bad bloggers. No real excuse... except maybe the camera charger was lost... which meant no working camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment