Thursday, March 15, 2012

BABY YOU SHINE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

 (Velvet Sweater, Jolt Jeans, Bloch Flats, Helen Ficalora Necklace)
This week has started with a Jonas Brothers throwback and a whole season of Parks and Rec to watch. Yes, my sophomore Spring break has been a rager. Don't tell my parents. The best I could do to jazz it up was to throw on an obnoxious amount of sequins and hope for the best. Meanwhile, Liv is jetsetting off to Florida to return sunkissed and refreshed, while two of my others friends are partying in the greatest city in the world (don't argue with me on my love for New York City). I, on the other hand, have been left in charge of blog redesign. Please bear with me.
You can follow me on Pinterest now, too. Happy blogging! 






1 comment:

  1. great outfit!

    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete