Friday, April 6, 2012

LAVENDER

(Rodarte for Target Cardigan, Urban Oufitters Tee, Delia's Shorts, Hue Tights, Aldo Booties, Nordstrom Earrings, DIY Necklace)
I love breaking out light colors during Spring. They make everything seem so much brighter, which is especially nice when I have two tests on the same day. My friends and I have spent the day watching videos of people attempting the cinnamon challenge. Something about watching a person spew a cloud of cinnamon form their mouth improves my outlook the day. Even when it includes a math test.




4 comments:

  1. Lavender is such a pretty color. Perfect shirt! Love how you paired it with shorts and tights <3
    Very cute :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. i´m happy with this blog every time better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loving your blog...you both have the most fabulous sense of style and such spunky and fun personalities :) I can't wait to see more of your posts, keep in touch!

    Following you.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete